Director of Professional Development & HH/Hospice Regulatory Relations
- Reviews state and federal policies and regulations and determines impact on the delivery of Ohio health care services
- Staff liaison to Clinical Executive Action Council and Assisted Living special interest group
- Works with state and federal agencies and regulatory bodies
2017 Annual Conference
The Power of Purpose
A clear sense of purpose enables you to focus on what matters most, taking risks regardless of the challenges or obstacles ahead. We are lucky. As aging services providers, it's easy for us to see the value of our work. The lives we touch and the families and caregivers we support—all have an impact well beyond the walls of our organizations. However, to find real purpose and meaning in what we do, it is important that we tap our own potential, find the courage and determination to live our mission with focus on the values, talent, skills and passion of those we serve to make a difference in the world.
2017 LeadingAge Ohio
Annual Conference and Trade Show
September 13-15, 2017
Hilton Columbus at Easton
3900 Chagrin Drive, Columbus, Ohio, 43219
Call for Presentations Now Open
**NOTE: Please review the application components in advance of completing the speaker application below. You cannot complete and save the application in installments.**
- All proposals must be submitted online using the form below (no exceptions)
- All proposals must be complete
- Learning levels are diverse and range from entry-level to mid-level/practical to high-level/theoretical
- Audience size for individual sessions can range from 12 to 75
- Excellent proposals will demonstrate an awareness of adult learning principles and sensitivity to issues of diversity and ethics
- LeadingAge Ohio makes every effort to ensure that the Annual Conferences are as green as possible; therefore, handouts will be uploaded on the LeadingAge Ohio conference website and conference mobile app but not distributed on-site. Please note that session attendees find that having the handouts available during sessions greatly enhances their learning experience
- Presentations cannot be sales pitches
Presentation proposals must be submitted online by Friday, February 17 at 11:59PM EST to be considered.
Questions regarding the Call for Presentations?
Contact Anne Shelley, Director of Professional Development & HH/Hospice Regulatory Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 614-545-9030 or Beth Griebel, Professional Development Specialist, at email@example.com or call 614-444-2882.